Wonderfully spacious, the Rose Room enjoys a great view over the mountains. The extra-large twin beds can be set up as a king size double, or separately, depending on your preference. There is also an en-suite bathroom, which includes a bathtub.
Open and airy, the Blue Room overlooks our home vegetable garden and features a decorative fireplace. The extra-large twin beds can be set up as a king size double, or separately, depending on your preference and the room can easily be turned into a comfortable triple. The en-suite bathroom still uses the original vintage wall-hung pull chain toilet.
Bright and roomy, a large antique tapestry decorates the wall of the Tapestry Room which is also home to an unusual tapestried chair. The room overlooks our flower-filled rock garden and includes a comfortable, an extra-long (7 foot) king size double bed. There is a connecting door between this and the Library Room for those looking for a family-style space. The en-suite bathroom features the original wall-hung pull chain toilet as well as a vintage rain shower.
Light and spacious, the Library Room features a well-stocked bookshelf as well as having a view over our colourful rockery garden. The extra-large twin beds can be set up as a king size double, or separately, depending on your preference. Though it has no en-suite bathroom, the bedroom can be connected with the Tapestry Room to create family-style accommodation.
Every booking at Glenesk Bungalow, whether it’s for 2 people or for 9, guarantees you exclusive use of the house. Our rates are staggered to give you maximum flexibility.
(with exclusive bungalow use)
(price per guest)
*All rates are inclusive of breakfast.
* Driver’s accommodation is available on request, though an additional fee of $10 will be charged.
* A 50% advanced payment is needed to confirm your booking, this will be refunded for cancellations made up to 10 days prior to the date of reservation.
* A special 10% discount is available for stays of 3 days or more.
Original features/ antique furniture
Free on-site parking
Hot water bottles
Tea making facilities
International plug adapters
Extra-long beds (7ft)
* Please note that we are not wheelchair accessible.
* We cannot accommodate pets at Glenesk Bungalow as our own dogs live on-site.
* Smoking is allowed in the garden.